How it All Began
( Just In Case You Didn’t Read it the First Time)
The main reason we started this, is because we are fortunate enough to be in the situation we are in now. Our parents & brother immigrated from Albania to come to America with full faith in the Lord not knowing what their future looked like. Now, we have a beautiful life. God has given our family many miracles, so we decided to give a few miracles ourselves with our charity. Another reason we started this charity was because we didn’t want kids to lose hope in their own lives. We wanted to help them keep a sentimental value for themselves, faith. We didn’t want them to lose faith in their own lives.
President & Co-Founder
- Hi there! My name is Franko Dokaj, my favorite movies are The Polar Express & It’s a Wonderful Life.
- Some things I like to do in my free time is enjoy a round of golf, throw the baseball, and take long walks.
- My favorite athlete is Tommy Fleetwood and I love making this world a better place one smile at a time!
Vice President & Co-Founder
- Favorite sports team is the Vegas Golden Knights
- I Like throwing the baseball, and golfing
- Favorite athlete is Tommy Fleetwood
- I enjoy driving my truck into beautiful sunsets on Lindbergh.
Marketing & Public Relations
Graphic Design & Marketing
- Hello folks. My name is above, no need to repeat.
- My favorite sports team is the Vegas Golden Knights, primarily because of Marc-Andre Fleury.
- I live through my stomach, so i love all restaurants. But if had to pick right now, Crispy Edge, and La Vallesanno are my two favorites!
Have Questions, Feel Free to Reach Out!
Please feel free to reach out, we love hearing your story’s. If there’s anything we can do to help, or you have an idea you would like to share with us, we are all ears.
Give us a day or two to respond, and one of our team members will reach out promptly!